On April 21, 2022, Kentucky's Governor Andy Beshear announced four actions he plans to take in the next few months and he wants to hear your medical cannabis story...
- The governor is directing his general council and team to begin researching legal alternatives for executive action on medical cannabis;
- A medicinal cannabis advisory team will be formed and opinions from around the state will be gathered;
- After an advisory group is formed, it will travel around the state to hear from the public;
- Beshear stressed that Kentuckians should be able to contact his office about the issue, which he is making easy by sharing the following email address for anybody to contact his team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can share your story with Governor Beshear in 1 of 3 ways...
- Email your story directly to email@example.com.
- Use our form to aid your in your story telling. All responses will be emailed to the above email.
- Sign our prewritten email letter campaign if you want to show support but don't have a story to tell or would rather not share a personal story.