- Sign up for KYNORML's email alerts to stay informed on cannabis policy issues and take action by contacting your legislators through the ActionNetwork system. Your support can help bring about positive change in cannabis reform laws.
- As a student, you can research and write about cannabis policy issues and potentially influence your classmates and professors. Kentucky NORML offers internships for credit and would be happy to host your research papers on their blog.
- Explore Kentucky NORML's website and educate yourself on cannabis reform issues.
- Check our Cannabis Bill Tracker on a daily basis during Session to see what bills are getting movement.
- Like our Facebook page, join our Facebook Group, subscribe to our YouTube channel, join our Subreddit, and follow us on TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Contact your elected representatives at the federal level to advocate for cannabis policy reform.
- Send letters to your state senators and representatives.
- Call the Legislative Message Hotline to leave a message for your senator and representative.
- Schedule meetings with your state legislators to personally advocate for change
- Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper
- Print and distribute NORML Fact Sheets in your community to raise awareness about the need for reform.
- Become a dues-paying member of Kentucky NORML. We rely solely on our members’ financial contributions to fund our work. To be the most effective with your gift, set your donation to recurring.
- Work to get your city council to prioritize cannabis offenses as the lowest law enforcement priority.
- If you are a medical professional, lawyer, elected official, medical cannabis patient, or member of the clergy or law enforcement, contact Kentucky NORML at email@example.com to find out how you can specifically contribute to our efforts.
- If you're a college student, you can assist our efforts while earning college credits by applying for an internship. You could also consider becoming a local campus leader.